Here comes a very healthy, delectable and easy to make dessert for warm summer days.
As we are heading into warmer weather I have been making a healthy Chocolate Mousse Ice Cream for us. It’s such a treat, tastes super yummy and real chocolaty. And the best thing is that it is super healthy and good for you. So I thought it’s worth sharing with you.
All ingredients are natural, wholesome and nutritious. Avocado and banana for example are both rich in Vitamin B-6, Vitamin C, and also contain Magnesium, Iron and banana is also a good source of Potassium.
- 1 ripe Avocado (mashed)
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 ripe Banana (mashed)
- 3 tablespoons raw Cacao Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Cinnamon, Cayenne and Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flakes (save 1 tablespoon for decoration)
- Decoration: I added edible borage flowers, Coconut Flakes, other options: fresh berries, chocolate flakes, almonds, walnuts or peanuts
Combine all ingredients and blend well. The dessert is ready to be enjoyed immediately or if you wish to transform it into a delicious ice cream or half frozen dessert, cover the bowls and put them in the freezer. For half-frozen dessert about 2 hours, for ice-cream about 3-4 hours. Enjoy!