Enjoy this smooth, creamy, chocolatey, and delectable pudding free of guilt. You will be amazed how delicious an all-natural, sugar-free, dessert can be.
Best prepared ahead of your meal, so you can give it some time to cool in the freezer/fridge.
I recently discovered NuNaturals and use two of there amazing products in this pudding. If you don’t have the NuStevia Cocoa Syrup you can replace it with maple syrup or honey.
Vegan Raw Chocolate Pudding
Vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, no bake/raw, oil-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 ripe Avocados
- 3/4 cup unsweetened (Vanilla) Almond Milk
- 3 tablespoons raw Cacao Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon NuStevia Cocoa Syrup
- Pinch of Cinnamon and Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flakes (save 1 tablespoon for decoration)
- optional decoration: fresh berries, chocolate flakes, almonds, walnuts or peanuts
Combine all ingredients in your food processor and blend well.
Although the chocolate pudding is ready to be enjoyed immediately I find that it tastes best when chilled in the fridge for at least a few hours. To save time you can place the pudding in the freezer for about 1/2 hour and then back in the fridge.
Enjoy this healthy dessert and let me know your thoughts!
Wishing you the best of health and happiness!
Tanja Alexandra Kern