Today, June 9th, is a Full Moon! A time to pause and celebrate all the blessings in your life.
What better way to reflect on the energies of the full moon than with a guided meditation?
Aligning yourself to the phases of the moon presents you with the opportunity to tune into your own rhythms.
Have you ever noticed how the moon can shift your energy or the way you feel?
Since ancient times the moon has been revered and celebrated.
I invite you to let La Luna connect you deeper to your emotions, intentions, and intuition with our following Full Moon Meditation.
Ready to try it out?
- If you have the opportunity to practice this meditation in a safe location outdoors when the full moon is up, I encourage you to sit in the light of the moon for the mediation. Otherwise, please find a comfortable spot indoors where you can sit comfortably and undisturbed.
- If you like, play your favorite soft music in the background, light some candles, and place some quartz crystals or moonstones next to you.
- When you are ready, close your eyes and take five deep, steady and expansive breaths. Let the out-breath be slightly longer than your inhale.
- Rest your arms on your thighs or in your lap, with your palms facing up to receive the powerful energies of the full moon.
- Imagine yourself sitting by a beautiful lake with the full moon reflected in the water. Let the light of the moon caress your skin and soothe your mind.
- Feel the palm of your right hand and let it relax a little deeper with every breath. Now soften your fingers and the space between your fingers. Feel the center of your right palm. Notice the sensations in the palm of your hand. Now repeat the relaxation process on the palm of your left hand.
- With your palms facing up, begin to imagine drawing energy from the moon into the center of your hands. Every inhale draws the moon energy into your body, every exhale lets go of any tension in your body.
- The full moon is a time to celebrate our accomplishments, and to give gratitude for all the blessings in our lives.
- Take some time to reflect on what you have achieved (since the last full moon), and what you are grateful for. Acknowledge yourself for how far you have come. Feel the emotions fully in your heart.
- To complete the meditation, bring your hands together in front of your heart and honor yourself for who you are and all the wonderful gifts that you share with the world.
Enjoy the magic of the full moon!
Many blessings from my heart to yours,
Tanja Alexandra Kern