Beautify your work environment while boosting your success, concentration and energy with crystals!
Whether you work from home, in an office or travel for work, crystals are easy to carry with you wherever work takes you.
Pick individual stones that resonate with you or combine them for additional benefits.
Let the enchanting colors and magical properties of these five crystals transform your work life.
Orange Aragonite Star Clusters
Each cluster of this orange crystal distributes light and energy, supporting you
- in staying centered, focused, balanced and present,
- In solving problems by improving lateral thinking,
- And in releasing stress, tension, impatience, resentment, and anger.
Citrine combines the uplifting tones of warm sunlight with the bright clarity of quartz. Use this cheerful crystal to
- Manifest abundance and prosperity,
- Boost your creativity and confidence,
- Stay focused,
- And invite positive, uplifting, cheerful and comforting energies to your space.
Use this sparkly green quartz crystal to
- Enhance your communication skills and speak your truth with kindness,
- Release stress by staying calm, balanced and relaxed,
- And shield you from electromagnetic fields.
This attractive rich blue stone with its characteristic speckles
- Helps resolve conflict, facilitates mutual understanding and builds equilibrium,
- Boosts your willpower and self-confidence,
- Increases patience and understanding,
- And enhances your intellectual and mental abilities, assisting you to stay focused while sharpening your memory.
Due to its beautiful pink color Rhodonite is named after the Greek word “rhodon” meaning “rose”.
- Provides you with powerful energies to boost your confidence and self esteem,
- Supports you in releasing stress, anxiety, confusion and negative thoughts,
- And helps you to express heartfelt emotions and direct them toward goals.
Have you been working with crystals before? Is this something new? Please let me know your thoughts and comments.
Wishing you lots of success, abundance, well-being, and happiness!
Many blessings from my heart to yours,
Tanja Alexandra Kern